Stay connected – monitor, data log, and remotely view pH, conductivity and temperature readings
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect is not only a constant indicator of the desired levels of pH, conductivity, and temperature of your nutrient solution, it also data logs these critical parameters to your computer for you.
It does not stop there. You can access the data via the cloud from a remote mobile device or computer to check for extreme variances to ensure these critical parameters are hitting the mark for crop success.
Just one Bluelab Connect Stick is required to receive wireless data from one or more Guardian Monitor connects.
For remote or cloud access, the computer you are already data logging to will need permanent internet access.
Optimizing these critical parameters through a plants’ growing phase helps ensure a successful crop.
Designed for indoor use, the Guardian Monitor can be mounted on a wall or hung on a support bar. Set up your reservoir, place the pH and conductivity probes in the solution, then adjust and glance!
Simply set high and low alarm states – if the solution moves away from the ideal range, the display flashes. A quick look at the monitor will let you know when your nutrient solution needs adjusting.
- Data logging capability (ONE Bluelab Connect Stick is required, sold separately)
- Free Bluelab Connect Software available online
- View data and current status remotely via Connect Mobile App (A computer with permanent internet access is required)
- ‘Plant safe’ green LEDs
- Large easy to read display
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Flashing high and low alarms
- Greater tolerance to RF /electronic interference provided
- Water resistant design
- International power supply included
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Adjustable display brightness
- Non-volatile memory
- Compatible with Bluelab Connect Stick and Bluelab Connect Range Extender
2 year guarantee for Bluelab Guardian Monitor