The simplest and most effective reservoir monitor you could ever own!
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor provides 24 hour continuous reading for pH, conductivity (EC/ppm 700/TDS/CF) and temperature within a nutrient solution.
Guardian monitor manuals and care
Bluelab Conductivity Probe Cleaning Instructions
Optimizing these critical parameters through a plants’ growing phase helps ensure a successful crop.
Designed for indoor use, the Guardian Monitor can be mounted on a wall or hung on a support bar. Set up your reservoir, place the pH and conductivity probes in the solution, then adjust and glance!
Simply set high and low alarm states – if the solution moves away from the ideal range, the display flashes. A quick look at the monitor will let you know when your nutrient solution needs adjusting.
Probe cable length: 2 meters / 6.5 feet
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Plant-safe green LEDs
- Large easy to read displays
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Flashing high and low alarms
- Greater tolerance to RF / electronic interference provided
- Water resistant design
- International power supply included
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Adjustable display brightness
- Non-volatile memory (setting retained when power lost
2 year guarantee for Bluelab Guardian Monitor
6 month guarantee for Bluelab pH Probe
(proof of purchase is required)