ROOT PRO is a beneficial fungal inoculant for the control of root diseases and boosts root growth and germination.
ROOT PRO has the beneficial fungi Trichoderma asperellum which helps to paralyse and destroy soil pathogens.
ROOT PRO helps activate the plants’ natural defence mechanisms by Induced Systemic Resistance (ISR) which is similar to vaccination for your plant roots. This boosts the plants’ ability to resist and fight off diseases.
Directions for use.
ROOT PRO is available in different pack sizes: a 3 pack carton (containing 3 x 5g sachets), 40g (foil) and 250g (tub).
- Mix sachet contents with a small amount of water to form a thin paste.
- Add the paste into 5L of water & mix well.
- Apply the solution as a drench to your soil.
- ROOT PRO is a living organism and needs to be used within 6 hours once mixed.
- Do not leave the mixture in the sun.
Root ProTa – Reg No L10580 contains Trichoderma asperellum, registered for the control of root diseases – Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Phytophthora, Fusarium, Verticillium, Sclerotinia. Plant Health Products (Pty) Ltd, Posbus 207, Nottingham Road, 3280. Reg. No. 2003/007987/07.