The Kingbrite 240W Quantum Board features 2x highly-efficient white light quantum LED boards. Each board consists of Samsung LM301H, Epistar 660nm, UV, and IR LEDs which collectively produce the full-spectrum white light that is essential for plant photosynthesis, vegetation growth, and the flowering of plants indoors. These LEDs have been optimised to give off more blue (cool) and red (warm) light, which are the ends of the light spectrum that the majority of plants utilize. Red light helps to stimulate flowering whilst blue light stimulates foliage and root growth in plants (with very little yellow and green light used).
These LED lights are also ultra-energy-efficient, consuming less electricity and giving off less heat than other lights. This means they’re better suited to meet the needs of plants grown indoors, are better for the environment, and will help save you money in the long-term.
The Kingbrite 240W Quantum Board is optimised for growing a variety of plants indoors, ensuring leaves grow stronger or flowers become bright and beautiful. Whatever your requirements, this product provides the optimal indoor growing environment for your plants to thrive.
*Please note: This unit requires assembly, please refer to images for installation steps.
- High Efficiency White Light Quantum LED Boards
- White Light Full Spectrum for Better Results and Viewing
- Reliable Passive Cooled Design
- Better Canopy Light Penetration with Diffused Light
- Dimmable Power Supply included
- Perfect for Growing Herbs, Flowers, Leafy Plants, Salad Greens, and Microgreens All Year-round
- Power: 240W
- 496pcs Samsung LM301H 3500k + 64pcs Epistar 660nm + 8pcs UV + 8pcs IR
- Voltage range: 48V
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- LED Quantity: 288*2pcs
- Working Temperature: 10-40°C
- PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux): 567.95?mol/s
- Micromole per Joule: 2.34527?mol/J
- System Efficiency: 153.14 Lm/W
- Flowering Footprint: 4.5”x4.5” Or 5”x5” (2 kits)
- Veg Footprint: 6”x6” (2 kits)
- Lamp Body Material: Aluminium
- Board Dimensions: 63.2x19.5cm
- Heatsink Size: 63.4x19.5x1cm
- Recommended Mounting Height: 20-32”
- IP Rating: IP33
- Colour Rendering Index (Ra>): 80
- Correlated Colour Temperature: 3248K
- Certification: CE & ROHS