The Mars Grow Tent, 2.4m x 1.2m x 2m, are very quick and easy to assemble and comprise of all the useful features you would expect. Provides a practical solution to creating a controlled horticultural environment.
It features top quality double thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface. The tents collect and then reflect any light emitted outside of the canopy footprint and delivers it directly back to the plant. These tents are designed to reflect the spectrum’s provided by Mars Hydro LED grow lights and other HID grow lights. HID Grow lights such as Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) lamps can also be used in this grow tent. This special surface easily outperforms any other grow tents available. The Mars Grow Tents are one of the first LED engineered Grow tent specifically for growing with Mars Hydro products.
- Ultra-Reflective Lined Mylar for superior light reflectivity and dispersal.
- Premium Mylar sides: 2X stronger & thicker than the competition.
- Vented flaps with screens: helps maintain a light proof environment.
- Steel construction: Including poles, fixture braces & corners.
- Supports up to 65Kg fixture for a a safe grow environment.
- Removable waterproof floor liner: contains spills/water within tent.
- Completely non-toxic bug and disease resistant ”no off-gassing”.
- Material: Double thick Mylar fabric, all steel frame construction
- Vent Size: 4 x 7.5cm, 2 x 20cm, 4 x 25cm
- Ventilation System: 1 x 20cm roof mount; 2 x 15cm upper side mount; 3 x 15cm square lower vents;
- Mesh Window Size: 12.5cm x 50cm
- Fixture weight capacity: 65Kg
- Fixture hanging system 3 steel bar hanging and bracing system.
- Additional Features Included tray liner
- Reflective Mylar Tent Skin
- Removable water-proof floor tray
- Full steel frame with fixture mounts
- Assembly instruction & users guide
How it Works
- Please read through all instructions. If grow tent is improperly installed and/or maintained, there is potential for damage or possible injury or death.
- Assemble correctly to avoid tent tipping over and causing injury.
- Use extreme care when handling sharp object in or around tent.
- Do not place grow tent near a deck, stairs, chair, or other unsafe structure.
- Do not hang equipment on or from grow tent that is above the supported weight range.
- Keep electrical wires safely away from equipment and areas in and or around the tent that may collect water.
- Do not expose grow tent to direct sunlight, near an open flame, or a heat source.
- Do not use your grow tent if any part of your tent material is cracked, ripped, or broken.
- Do not permit children to play on, in, or around grow tent.
- Provide proper air circulation in your grow tent to prevent air from going stale.