The Solis Tek Double Ended Full Fixture Grow Light System delivers both optimum light quality and unparalleled reliability, allowing you to get the most from each and every harvest. The SolisTek A1+ 1000w Lighting System can utilise both high pressure sodium (HPS) and metal halide (MH) double ended lamps which flood your grow room with high levels of plant usable light.
The SolisTek A1 Reflector's ability to distribute light evenly and effectively covers even the furthest reaches of your growing area. Features "Ignition Control" and "Sense Smart" technology to power your SolisTek lamp properly. Ignition Control slowly increase the amount of power to the lamp, instead of allowing too much raw power to go straight to the lamp, this protects the lamp and ballast from shock, extending both of their lifespans significantly. Sense Smart regulates the power flow over the time the lamp and ballast are in operation, coping with any loss or increase in power and compensating for either fluctuation.
With its inbuilt ventilation slits, the reflector allows the heat to rise naturally away from your canopy whilst spreading high levels of PAR (photo synthetically active radiation) down to your canopy with little light loss.
Please Note: On first illumination the lamp needs to be run continuously for a minimum of 15-30 minutes. This will allow the metals within the lamp to fuse correctly. Bulbs are NOT included.
- Produces incredibly high levels of PAR light of up to 2,100 umols
- Spreads light to the furthest corners of your growing area thanks to the SolisTek A1 Reflector
- Features "Ignition control" & "SmartSense" diagnostic checks to ensure your lamp and ballast are run in perfect harmony
- Surprisingly light weight yet highly durable and easy to install
- Uses 230V double ended lamps, that produce up to 20% more PAR than single ended lamps
- Adjustable wattage output of 600w, 660w, 750w, 825w, 1000w, 1100w to suit any size grow area
- Can be used with SolisTek 1000w 2K DE HPS or MH Lamps
- The cumulation of years of research and development for the perfect horticultural grow light
|Wattage (Adjustable)||600, 660, 750, 825, 1000 W|
|Photo Active Radiation (PAR)||2100 umols|
|Dimensions Overall||27" x 17" x 5.5" inches / 70 x 44.5 x 14 cm|