Sonoff TH10 is a wireless temperature and humidity monitoring switch which can remotely monitor and set temperature and humidity range to turn on/off connected appliances through the iOS/Android APP eWeLink. Just as the name indicates, the Sonoff TH temperature and humidity monitor device supports two maximum current supply specifications: 10A or 15A.
Sonoff TH10 remote temperature monitor and wireless humidity monitor WiFi switch supports presetting the range for temperature or humidity. When the temperature or humidity of your home environment falls within the range, it will automatically turn on or off the connected devices.
- Real-time monitor–Monitor real-time temperature and humidity
- Auto Mode–Set Auto mode to turn on/off at a specified temp. or hum. range
- Manual Mode–Set manual mode to turn on/off immediately
- Trigger Smart Scene–The temp. or hum. values work as smart scene trigger conditions to trigger on/off other Sonoff devices
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere, can work without TH sensor
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
This Temperature & Humidity Sensor features a temperature & humidity sensor complex with a calibrated digital signal output. By using the exclusive digital-signal-acquisition technique and temperature & humidity sensing technology, it ensures high reliability and excellent long-term stability.
Sensor Extension Cable:
The Sonoff AL560 extension cable is ideal to extend the range of your temperature / humidity. It is a 5m heavy-duty sensor extension cable made to extend your devices to a distance of up to 60m.
It is compatible with SONOFF DS18B20, Si7021 and AM2301 temperature and humidity sensors to work with the TH10 or TH16 switches.