The Vtronic Silent Mixed Flow Inline Duct Fan, based on the original GDF centrifugal duct fan, to carry out in-depth technological innovation, maintaining the original airflow, reduce the noise sharply to 25dB, and further shrink the volume, improve the energy efficiency. Widely used in Senior office building, Hotel, Shopping Mall etc.
The Vtronic Mixed Flow Inline Duct Fan is a great way to cool and ventilate larger volumes of space, through the depth of technological innovation. With the imported NMB bearings from Japan, the pressurized fluid power blades, while maintaining the traditional airflow, greatly reduce the noise, and further shrink the volume. This makes it easy to install, more flexible and convenient.
The body comes with a flame retardant shell, which greatly improves the safety factor. The motor is 100% speed controllable, allowing for highly efficient low power consumption. It is also built with permanently lubricated ball bearings and also features thermal overload protection with automatic reset.
- Silent Fan takes noise down to 25dB
- High-Speed External Rotor Motor
- Pressurized Fluid Power Blades
- Enhanced Base Design-easy to install and maintain
- Large Air Flow
- Unlimited Demolition Design
- IP44 Protection Level
- Super Flame Retardant Case
- Model: W100S-01
- Working Voltage (V): 220-240
- Frequency (Hz): 50
- Power (W): 25 – 30
- Rotational Speed (r/min): 1650 – 2450
- Air Volume (m³/h): 188 – 280
- Air Pressure (Pa): 93 – 205
- Noise (dB): 22 – 25
- Diameter: 10 cm (4 inches)
- Dimensions: 46 x 20.4 x 22.2 cm
- Weight: 1500 g
What's in the box
- Vtronic 4″ Silent Mixed Flow Inline Duct Fan x1