- H-85 gives energy to your plants and life to your soil by promoting microbial activity
- H-85 is an effective solution for improving metabolic activity, i.e. photosynthesis and respiration
- H-85 improves nutrient availability to the plant
- H-85 improves soil structure so nutrients can be assimilated by the plant
Organic matter is one of the key soil components and South African soils are generally very low in organic matter. The benefits derived from good organic matter levels in soil are better microbial activity, porosity and nutrient availability.
These benefits are achieved mainly when organic matter has been transformed into HUMUS. This state is not achieved by simple manure applications since decomposition happens so rapidly that conversion into humus does not take place properly. Consequently carbon, the main component of organic matter, is lost as carbon dioxide gas (CO2).
Cosmocel utilizes 3 different manufacturing processes to create their H-85 Humic and Fulvic Acid Complex, which also contains long chain carbon molecules, increasing cation exchange capacity, crumb structure, porosity, drainage and holding capacities and microbial activity.
Minimum Humic acids derived from Leonardite (Humics 65%, Fulvics 20%): 850g/kg
- Dissolve ½ gram per liter for young plants and apply weekly
- Dissolve up to 1½ grams per liter for large / established plants and apply weekly
- DO NOT MIX WITH FERTILIZERS THAT CONTAIN CALCIUM, ESP. CALCIUM NITRATE
- Can be used from first roots until harvest
- Can be used in coco peat substrates, living soils and hydroponic systems. (It is recommended to agitate your nutrient reservoir to avoid settling when dosing with H-85)
- To avoid precipitation, do not allow the pH of the solution to go below 5.0
- Keep product in dry and cool conditions
- Environment, child and pet friendly
- Safe and easy to use
- Close properly the bag after use to avoid material caking
- Shelf life in well-closed original packaging min. 2 years