Eazy Block: stronger and faster rooting than anything else on the market
The Eazy Block is the next evolution in organic growing media. Enhancing all of the superb characteristics of the Eazy Plug. From its predetermined and buffered pH and EC values, to its self regulating air-to-water ratio. It is extremely versatile and will perform in any application and in all available cultivating system. And the wonderful thing is, it is very easy to use.
Due to air pruning the root structure will be very dense
Eazy Block is very well bonded, so it needs no plastic wrapping. Without the plastic covering the roots stop growing when reaching the outside of the block. At this point air pruning takes place. This means that the primary roots stop growing beyond the Eazy Block because they get exposed to the relatively dry air and die-back. That will stimulate an abundant growth of secondary roots and root hair, that will spread throughout the entire Eazy Block. The effect will generate a very well developed root system with a maximized absorption capability for the best possible intake of nutrients and fluids. There is no doubt that in this fully natural environment your plant will have the strongest and healthiest start possible.
It has unlimited shelf live
The Eazy Block is supplied dried, so it is very lightweight and clean. Accordingly there is no risk of molds and shelf live is unlimited. The dry Eazy Block is designed to absorb water very easily and it does it astonishing quickly, whilst preserving all of its original characteristics.
Eazy Block Characteristics
Model : block Weight dried : 35 gr
Size : 7 x 7 x 6 cm Air-to-water ratio : 20-80
Volume : 0.35 L EC : 1.0 *
Weight moist : 195 gr pH : 5.8 *
• Self regulating
• Easy to control
• Air pruning for substantial enlargement hair root mass
• Suitable for gradual drier cultivation
- All known growing media, like Rock Wool, coir pith, black and white
- peat, garden soil, potting soil, soil-less
- mixes, bark fines and wood mulch, sand and grit, wood fibers, perlite,
- pumice, clay and vermiculite.
Hydroponic systems like eb&flow, drip-feed (recovery and non-recovery),
nutrient film technique, wick systems, floating platforms, deep water culture, Aquaponic systems, Dry hydroponics, Soil (indoor and outdoor).
Re-moistening time when completely dehydrated
- Pouring from above < 15 seconds
- Immerge < 15 seconds
- Drip-feed – depends on the ratio
- Watering at base < 90 seconds
- 100% in normal composting conditions, no industrial composting necessary.
- Declared: bonding of components has no discernible effect on compostability.
- Declared: material meets safety requirements of REACH.
- Declared: non-toxic.
Denature after cultivation
Block contains plug with cutting stem and callus and can, in potency,
contain a regenerative capacity and needs to be denatured by either a strong acid or base, concentrated inorganic salts, organic solvents (alcohol or chloroform), radiation or heat.
- To make use of air pruning effect, usage of the Block without sleeve is
- strongly advised.
- In such case photosynthetic algae like green algae can occur.
- This does not effect plant life and is only an optical issue. Green algae can be easily treated with fungicides and/or a light copper solution.