Stronger, healthier plants in less time
The Eazy Pyramid is an amazing new development for the horticultural sector. Its optimized growing volume, equivalent to 13.5L, is enough for a whole crop cycle. It is also enhancing all of the unsurpassed characteristics of the Eazy Plug. Like predetermined and buffered pH and EC values, or the completely self regulating air-to-water ratio. You could truly say that the Eazy Pyramid is the next evolution in organic growing.
Dense root structure caused by air pruning
Eazy Pyramid is bonded firmly to be used without a plastic wrapping. This way roots will stop growing when meeting air at the outside of the block. As a result the roots will start growing new root branches inside the block, seriously increasing the number of absorbing rootlets in the block and creating a much more dense rooting system. It is called the air pruning effect. This way the absorption capability of the root structure is maximized for the best possible intake of nutrients and fluids.
Limitless shelf life
The Eazy Pyramid is supplied dried, making it clean and lightweight, with limitless shelf life and no risk of molds. A dry Eazy Pyramid takes water back up very easily and quickly, retaining all of its former characteristics. So altogether easy to use.
Fast and healthy plant development
As a result the effective root surface area of your plant will be much bigger, and with it the uptake of water with the beneficial nutrients you are adding. Your plant will grow faster, will be healthier and produce higher yields than in any other available growing medium.
Eazy Pyramid characteristics
Model : Pyramid, Regular
Weight dried : 0.5 kg
Size moist: 25 x 25 x 15 cm
Air-to-water ratio : 20-80
Volume : 4.5 L
EC : 1.0 *
pH : 5.8 *
• Self regulating
• Easy to control
• Air pruning for substantial enlargement hair root mass
• Suitable for gradual drier cultivation
With all known growing media, like Rock Wool, coir pith, black and white peat, garden soil, potting soil, soil-less mixes, bark fines and wood mulch, sand and grit, wood fibers, perlite, pumice, clay and vermiculite.
Hydroponic systems like eb & flow, drip-feed (recovery and non-recovery), nutrient film technique, wick systems, floating platforms, deep water culture, aquaponic systems, dry hydroponics, soil (indoor and outdoor)
Re-moistening time when completely dehydrated
- Pouring from above < 2 minutes
- Immerge < 2 minutes
- Drip-feed – depends on ratio
- Watering from below < 60 minutes
- The REGULAR SIZED Eazy Pyamid is reusable.
- Just sterilize and reuse.
- 100% in normal composting conditions, no industrial composting necessary.
- Declared: bonding of components has no discernible effect on compostability.
- Declared: material meets safety requirements of REACH.
- Declared: non-toxic.
Recycling after cultivation
- The pyramid does not contain any plant residue with regenerative capacity and can be recycled.
Using as soil improvement
- Adding composting initiator and pack as compost bags
- Re-usage after steam-clean or microwave-clean
For air pruning effect, usage of the pyramid without sleeve is strongly advised. In such case photosynthetic algae like green algae can occur. This does not effect plant life and is only an optical issue. Green algae can be easily treated with fungicides and/or a light copper solution.