EC Meters are an essential part of a grow room environment. The ESSENTIALS EC Meters are reliable and hold up to 10 past readings. This means growers are able to easily keep track of their EC readings, allowing for quick reactions to any abnormal readings.
- Memory function for 10 readings allowing for readings to be tracked easily
- Water Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Low Battery Alert
- Simple calibration using VitaLink Essentials Calibration Fluid
Feature and Benefit
- Memory Function - This allows a grower to check and log changes in the EC levels and correlate changes to potential alterations that may be taking place
- Water resistant - If the meter is accidently dropped in a solution, it will float and not break if taken out of the liquid immediately and dried quickly
- Shock resistant - Shock resistance allows for accidental dropping of the instrument without breaking
- Low Battery Alert - Gives a warning when there is 2 hours running time left, so you can change the battery in good time
- Energy saving shut-off - Turns off the meter when it is not in use
- Simple Calibration using VitaLink Essentials Calibration Fluid - Some meters can be complicated to calibrate. Simply dip the probe in the solution and press the CAL button until CAL appears onscreen.