The Soil Moisture Meter is quick and easy to use to assist measuring the moisture of your soil. No more over watering or under watering.
Simple to use, no battery required.
Instant dry, moist or wet reading.
Pleas note: without soil the meter will not return a reading.
How to Use
- Make sure the soil is moist and the probe is clean.
- Push the probe into the soil at an angle to reach near the roots of the plant and not the stem.
- A reading between 1, 2 & 3, the plant will require watering.
- A reading between 8, 9 & 10, the plant is too wet. Allow to dry out and the take another reading in a day or so.
- Before storing clean and dry the probe well.