The Garland Standard Propagator is made from recycled and recyclable plastic. Grow healthy plants from seed in your home or greenhouse.
Suitable for striking cuttings. Grow like the professionals.
How to Use
- Fill each cell with seed and cutting compost
- Water well with a fine spray
- Place seed(s) or Cutting in each cell and cover with a layer of compost
- For faster germination place inserts into the seed tray and cover with the propagator lid
- As plants grow allow ventilation by propping open one side of the lid by approximately 1cm
- Place in a bright position but not in direct sun light
- Never allow compost to dry out, keep moist at all time